BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Need to...

I desperately need to learn how to sew. There are so many fabulous things that my daughter loves! But they're all handmade. And me and a sewing machine...well we've never met. I never took home ec is school. And everything about sewing seems foreign to me



But these cute little guys, they're from Happy Together. The pattern is even free. But I don't know where to begin. I called La Chiquitita, yes on her vacation, and asked her about them. She gave me a list of materials to buy. And tried to talk me through the process. Um, I wish she was here! Then she could help me. Or maybe just maybe, she'll make them for Sarita. I did buy the materials. I just don't know where to begin...

But I really do want to learn how to sew. I mean, come on, Cari Bear knows how to sew too! I think I'm going to be on the look out for the sales at Target. I know I've seen them on sale for $100. Maybe with my own sewing machine, maybe just maybe, I'll be able to learn how to sew. ~C

0 comments: