BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Good 'ol Days Mariachi Style

Today my husband is back at work. Mariachi style! :) And it's starting to feel like old times. Sarita and I are hanging out at Papa Memo's house. With Sals and her girls. Spending the day swimming.

All the girls are napping. Sals is feeding her twins. Who are so precious! Papa Memo is fixing us a snack. And all I can think about is mariachi. I know Juan misses it. But I'm so glad that he is able to be with Sarita and I during her treatments. I know that must sound very selfish, but we need him.

But it's back to the "Good 'ol Days" for Juan and the guys. At least for this weekend. It's so hot outside. And I just hope that most of their gigs are inside. I already miss my husband. And I wish I would hear him sing and play. It's one of my favorite things in the entire world to do. Especially this song, La Chinita. It immediately made me think of him when I heard it on YouTube. ~C

0 comments: